- Lets trusted users maintain
content on a website, no HTML required.
- The administration/publishing
interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- Archiving feature. Gather your
older articles into archives to improve performance and search-ability.
- Publish articles without any
- The system auto-dates new articles,
or you can change the date manually.
can be set as:
to the website immediately when saved.
to the system, but not published until an editor approves it.
an article so it's not visible to the public (use this when you want
to pull an article to revise it).
can publish different kinds of articles:
Full Article: summary
on category page and then a link to a full article on its own page.
Summary only: just
a summary on the category page.
Internet URL: summary
and then a link to an outside website.
Uploaded file: summary
and then a link to a document (like a PDF, spreadsheet, Word Document,
the font type, color and size, bold, italics or underline.
- Justify text right, left or
- Create bulleted or numbered
- Indent or un-indent paragraphs.
- Insert horizontal lines, hyperlinks,
- Upload up to 25 images to embed
within the article.
- Organize your categories into
- Accommodate any depth of subcategories.
- Choose your navigation style
from 5 different subcategory formats
- Publish your articles across
entire category branches or restrict them to specified categories.
- Sort the categories into any
order you like.
- Hide categories to remove them
temporarily from your website; great for making revisions to the site.
- Search for categories in the
administration system to access them quickly.
- Customize the number of articles
and headlines displayed for each category.
- Associate different images
with the category.
- Quickly search any content
published with your website.
- Search for articles in all
categories or only specific categories.
- Advanced search allows search
by date range and categories.
- Let other websites incorporate
your content to extend your reach.
- Syndicating webmasters add
the code once to their website and it will stay current. Whenever your
website is updated, all the syndicate sites are updated at the same time.
- Syndicates can choose to display
all your content or only a single category.
- Customize the font, size, color
to match the syndicate's website design.
- The system produces the code
that syndicates embed into their page to create the Webfeed. This only
needs to be done once.
Manage users and give
them different access levels:
control over the system.
to approve other people's articles.
Trusted Writer: able
to add articles to the website without approval from an editor.
are tagged as "pending" until approved by an editor.
to use any part of the system.
- Constrain writers so they can
only add articles to certain categories.
- Give each writer their own
username/password so they can log into the system.
- Email notification system improves
your workflow. Any user can be informed when articles are written, published,
changed, or removed.
- Set restrictions on content
that can be uploaded by users (eg: document types, max image sizes, etc).
- Set up how you want articles
to sort (ie, by date, or some custom field such as state or zip code).
- Customize published locations
for documents and images.
- Create/delete archives
and transfer articles back and forth.