1. What does Publishing-Pro do?
Publishing-Pro makes it easy for you to fully administrate and manage
a website which needs constant updating of articles, news stories, headlines,
When you log in, all you need to do in order to create an article
is enter in the article's content, and click save. Depending on the user's
access level, the article is published live to the website or held for
the editor to review and approve.
When articles have been posted live, site visitors can use a standard
or advanced search engine to find the article they're looking for or browse
through specific categories of articles.
Once your site visitors find the summary of the article they've been
looking for, they can click on the heading and review the full version
of the article.
2. Are you going to customize the look and feel of the Publishing-Pro
Software so that it looks and feels like my website?
Yes, the Publishing-Pro software is integrated within your website seamlessly
and will work effortlessly to publish the results you want it to... every
3. Does Publishing-Pro allow for image uploads?
Yes, Publishing-Pro allows for up to 25 uploaded images per an article,
this gives you the ability to add a more visual story line to your articles.
On top of this, you, the user can decide where images are placed within
the content of the article.
4. Does Publishing-Pro allow for multiple categories?
Yes, Publishing-Pro includes a 'Category Editor' which
allows admin users to create multiple categories which articles can be
added to. For example, an administrator could create categories for National
News, World News, Entertainment, Sports, Business, etc.
5. Does Publishing-Pro allow for multiple user accounts?
Publishing-Pro allows for hundreds of login accounts with
up to 4 different access levels:
Writers, Trusted Writers, Editors or Administrators.
- Writers can create articles and submit them for review.
- Trusted Writers can create articles and submit
them to be posted live on the site.
- Editors can review articles, add appropriate changes to the articles, and approve
for them to go live.
- Administrators can manage the entire program by creating
new user accounts, approving articles, or writing their own.
Individual writers and editors can be granted access to all categories
or specific categories only.
6. What programming language is Publishing-Pro written in?
Publishing-Pro is written in Perl and runs as a CGI script.
7. Can I access Publishing-Pro anywhere?
Publishing-Pro lets you
access the web-based management system from anywhere in the world, at
any time of day. All you need is your special username and password, a
computer and an internet connection.
Have a question we didn't answer? Call us toll free at 888.465.5029
and we'll answer your question promptly.